Turkey is one of the beautiful countries of the world and is loved by most of the Pakistanis. You can go on short trips with lesser budget for various locations.
Many restaurants provide Halal Food. Pakistani students also go to turkey for getting higher education. Now every-one can go turkey even in small budget, because faremakers bring cheap air tickets with abundance of affordable deals and inform you about some important steps which to be considered before reaching turkey.
Documents For Turkey’s visa:
- You should fill application form carefully which is for visa requirement
- The most important document is passport which must be valid at least six months before.
- You must have all of the copies of old and new passport on which the visa will be issued. The administrative authority will publish entry and exit steps on your passport.
- You must have two of photograph which will have white background and will be in the 5×5 cm size.
- You must purchase travel insurance which is better for you and the total amount which will be spend on it will be Euros approximately 30,000. It will save much of your cost.
- It is recommended for you to have polio vaccination as part of the safety requirements. This has been implemented by Turkish Foreign Ministry.
- You should also have your flight ticket in hard copy.
- If you want to stay in a hotel then must have a reservation copy of it.
- Reserve out some food for your flight.
Require Documents For Job Contract/ Education:
If you are going for employment then you must have fulfill these specifications which are given below.
- Your Full Name
- Your Designation in Turkey
- Your Profession which will be adopted in Turkey
- Your Current Salary which will be of the job in Turkey
- Bank statement is a very important for going to any country. You must have sufficient amount of money to cover up your expenses in Turkey. You will buy flight, get accommodation or residence and eat various foods
- Your documents must be verified and it has to be shown at the time of reaching Turkey
- If the children are travelling to Turkey who is under 18 years of age then they must have confirmation letter from their parents.
- Letter of admission into Turkish universities for the students.
- Family Certificates are required from the families.
These are some important points for travelling to Turkey. You can get more information about visa of the Turkey from our website. We have regional offices to serve the customers. Download our apps at Android Play Store at and Apple Store.
Pakistan’s first online travel company sell online tickets in cheapest flight fare to various airlines. You can also do international reservation of hotels, visa services, and promotions etc.
You can call us at 0800-00747 or 111-147-111.
- For Lahore, (042) 111-147-111
- For Karachi, (021) 111-147-111
- For Islamabad, (051) 111-147-111