Travel advisory for passengers from Pakistan
1. GCC citizens and International passengers permitted to travel TO/FROM Kingdom with saudi airlines cheap flights.
2. Airlines permitted to carry Non-Saudi passengers holding a valid visa (Exit/Entry, Residence (Iqamah), Visit visa, Work visa to/from Kingdom.
3. Passengers are not allowed to board unless they provide a negative result (PCR) test from approved Laboratory at check-in counter at Airport and it must not later than 48hours before arriving to the Kingdom.
4. Following are the approved PCR Test Labs & Hospitals From PAK-MOH.
- Karachi - Agakhan University Hospital, Civil Hospital, Dow Hospital, Indus Hospital,
- Islamabad - Virology Lab NIH,
- Lahore - Punjab Primary & Secondary Health Care, Shaukat Khanum Memorial Hospital, Chugtai Lab,
- Multan - Nishtar Hospital University,
- Peshawar - PH Lab KMU,
- Quetta - PH Lab FJC&G Hospital, Mobile diagnostic Lab,
- Sukkur - GAMBAT,
- Muzaffarabad - Abbas Institute of Medical Science,
- Gilgit Baltistan - DHQ Hospital of Medical Science
5. Saudi Citizens are exempted from PCR test.
6. 6th Freedom passengers (transit passengers) are allowed to travel, only they provide negative result (PCR) test and fulfils the health preventions controls and measures issued by the Ministry of Health of Arriving Country.
7. Passengers mentioned above, entering and exiting the Kingdom, shall be in accordance with the (COVID-19) health preventions controls and measures issued by Ministry of Health.